By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Ms Tiffany Yang’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
I feel very lucky that I get to try lots of new products and experiences, however, I want to be as transparent about this as possible. If you like to send me a gift or offer me a free experience, please see below:
- All gifts are given without any guarantee of coverage and free content on this site, however, I will record my first and honest impression on social media platforms (Instagram & Facebook) if you wish.
- If I do choose to cover the gift on my site, I am free to do this in my own timeframe and within ways, I consider as appropriate.
- Gifted items will be listed as such in posts or as ‘c/o the brand’.
- Any content or imagery produced around or of the gift remains my property and reproduction of it is only possible with my permission.
- By sending a gift you accept that any collection or exchange of unsuitable items will be at your own expense.
- Once a gift has been received it becomes my property to use and dispose of as I wish.
The information you provided on this website (name and email address), when you registered for subscription or posted comments, will not under any circumstance be sold or become available to the public. This site does not sell or give out your personal information, email address, or any other information to third parties.
Limit of liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on a page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Sponsored Posts & Affiliate Programs
www.mstiffanyyang.com is part of a few affiliate programs. This means that if you click and make purchases on some links, we do receive a small percentage of sales. Any collaborations or editorial projects with a third party will be clearly noted at the end of the posts. However, all the opinions of products or locations we reviewed are 100% sincere. We do not take or write the company’s review. Also, we don’t accept gifts or vouchers in exchange for editorial articles. We will not be introducing anything unless we believe it is worth recommending to our readers.
Use of Content
Unless otherwise stated, all contents on the site are created by and for www.mstiffanyyang.com
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below:
You must not:
– Republish material from this website in neither print, digital media or documents (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
– Show any material from the website in public as yours
– Reproduce, duplicate material on this website for commercial purposes
– Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
– Use this website for any purposes without the express written consent of www.mstiffanyyang.com
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Ms Tiffany Yang, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Ms Tiffany Yang shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ms Tiffany Yang reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Ms Tiffany Yang a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.